Cycling for Life: 5 Reasons to Become a Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor
1. It's great cardio! Indoor Cycling is low-impact, yet has high-yielding caloric expenditure.
2. It can be done in any weather! Unlike outdoor cycling, indoor cycling is done without weather exposure.
3. It's great for lower body tone! Cycling provides that lean tone look that most clients want.
4. It can be tailored to fitness levels! Unlike some higher-impact cardio, Indoor Cycling can be tailored from beginner to extreme fitness classes.
5. It's just FUN! If there is one reasons that clients quit fitness more than any other - it is because they do not enjoy it anymore. Cycling provides a great workout and is just fun to do!
So, if you are looking for the next step if your fitness career, Indoor Cycling is the solution to take your fitness training to the next level!
For a list of all of our certifications, just click: Fitness Certifications