Holiday times can be stressful enough without having to add extra challenges of finding the perfect gift for the fitness enthusiasts in your life. There are a lot a new gadgets and gear out there to help motivate, encourage, and support the active and fit individuals this holiday season. Here are some great fitness gift ideas to help you take some of the guess work and stress out of gift giving:
- A book full of superfood smoothie recipes. It’s no secret that a healthy diet helps support your fitness goals. A book full of healthy smoothie recipes can help energize your loved ones with a healthy start to their day that helps them stay on track while training and gives their immune system a boost with new ideas to add more superfoods and antioxidants into their daily diets.
- A fitness ab ball. A fitness ab ball not only strengthens the abdominal region, it helps build strength to your core and the supporting muscles. This helps improve functional fitness and stability as well. Having a strong core can also help improve posture and reduce chronic lower back aches that were associated with having a weak core previously.
- Sign your loved one up for a fitness and nutrition course. Education is priceless! For those individuals that are health junkies and fitness addicts, taking courses in fitness and nutrition is a perfect match. These classes help education individuals on current trends in the health and fitness industry and they may be able to gain knowledge and information that helps them personally with their own training.
- Purchase a gift membership to a fitness blog and/or online training sessions. Online blogs and training sessions are a great resource for obtaining fitness health articles and tips to help you achieve your personal fitness goals. Online training sessions offer flexibility and convenience for individuals with busy lifestyles or hectic schedules.
- Gift a hatha yoga book. Yoga has increased in popularity over the last year for its calming benefits and breathing exercises. This year has been a challenging year for many and having a healthy outlet to deal with stress can help support mental health and improve overall well-being.
- Purchase a race entry. Race entries are the perfect gift for the runners in your life. Runners always appreciate the opportunity to train and compete and add more medals to their collection. Many races have gone virtual this year but they are still a fun way to train and connect with others in the running communities. If all events near you have not returned to in-person races yet, most running and racing companies have moved their races online for virtual options so runners can still enjoy the sport.
Stay well and stay fit this holiday season! There are a variety of options to choose from for the fitness enthusiasts in your life. Online purchasing options ensure that you and your loved ones remain safe during these challenging times.
You can also purchase an ASFA Gift Card directly from us to give to your fitness enthusiast today!